Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Australian landscape photographer Drew Nelson Hopper work






























~
My name is Drew Hopper, I am an Australian photographer currently situated in Coffs Harbour, NSW.
I’ve always had an interest in nature ever since my childhood travels around Australia in the family motorhome, and since then I’ve been striving to give back some of the pleasure nature has given me these past 20 years. You may well be wondering how it is that nature has affected me and what exactly it is I wish to give back… Well it’s quite simple really; nature has given me an insight into how precious life is, and I wish to share this sentiment with others by expressing it through my photography. In essence, photography has enabled me to show people nature the way I experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]